Empath Mama founder Heather Nardi dedicates her career to supporting highly sensitive and empathic moms in living healthy, empowered lives. An author, speaker, coach, empath and mama, Heather draws from her extensive education as a Holistic Life Coach and spiritual practitioner to create specialized tools and programs for sensitive mothers. She’s also committed to building a strong community of compassionate moms with shared parenting experiences.
In 2019, Heather launched Empath Mama, a community that provides education, support and a sacred space for like-feeling moms who understand the challenges of sensitive soul parenting. Based on her own experience as an empathic mom raising an empathic daughter, Heather works to help similar families understand the sensitive empath trait and enjoy the same empowering shift she herself experienced after researching holistic, spiritual methods for supporting herself and her child.
Based in Minnesota, Heather is a Mama of 2 children (21-year-old daughter and 15-year-old son) and married to Mario for over 20 years. Her latest book “The Sensitive Ones” is forthcoming from Wise Ink in March 2022.
Heather’s certifications include:
- Certified Holistic Life Coach
- Flower and Gemstone Essence Practitioner
- Certified Teacher from the Path of Self-Love School
- Ancestral Healing Diploma
- Shadow Mastery Diploma
- Sacred Space Holder
- Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Elevation for Children
- Certified ThetaHealer®
- Certified Angel Card Reader
- Certified Kid’s Nutrition Specialist
- Certified in Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance
- Certified in Indigo Studies
# of books I have co-authored
# of children I have
# of furry family members
% of time I fail to get to the gym